[matroska-general] Re: Poll about matroska logo ?

Liisachan Liisachan at faireal.net
Sun Mar 23 13:36:44 CET 2003

sure, but will you all please check the newest post by Ayaka that i ve
just mirrored?

http://www.faireal.net/matroska/matroska_logo

this pic is REALLY cool.
ayaka add another ring to Marlena & SarreqTeryx's "Cosmic" which made a
ring in the ring in the ring in the...
i believe this elegantly symbolizes the essence of Matroska--EBML, and
is stylish!

Looking this sample image, i find probably we need the string "Matroska"
in the Logo, so everyone will know what this mark is,
while it is obvious that we cannot put the letters in an Icon.

Liisachan