[matroska-general] Re: Ayaka's Logos

Pamel Paul at msn.com
Sun Mar 23 09:07:01 CET 2003

"Liisachan" <Liisachan at faireal.net> wrote
> to All: Please observe this one could be a small icon too.
> i upped some samples:
> http://www.faireal.net/matroska/matroska_logo

I like the three listed "Possible Icons".  Except the "Ayaka
(middle-narrow)" needs to be stretched a little so that the image is square.
A square image is much more efficient for icons.

I also like "Marlena's New Logo #9" and "Marlena's New Logo #3", though I
believe #3 would be to hard to do properly as an icon.  (I prefer two color
logos)  I also like "Marlena's New Logo #6", and think it would be nice as
only two colors, but I'm not sure.  I would also like to see people trying
to use actual russian versions of fonts for some of the logos to get a feel
for what it would look like.  (I would now, but I am tired and have a busy
day tomorrow)

BTW, Liisachan, thanks for putting up all of those logos.  I was only about
a day away from doing the same thing myself when you originally posted a
link, but you have done a MUCH better job than I would have with updating
all of them.

Pamel