[matroska-general] Re: Ayaka's Logos

Liisachan Liisachan at faireal.net
Thu Mar 20 21:52:59 CET 2003

I mirrored your new logos too,  this time I numbered them (#1-#9) just
in case, so we can refer each of them easily.
Personally I like the 2nd one of the previous logos (that greenish one).
I also had upped SarreqTeryx's "flattened" version, which is simple and
powerful

http://www.faireal.net/matroska/matroska_logo

- faireal (Liisachan)