[matroska-general] Ayaka's Logos

Marlena Deren Marlena at mail.1000ad.net
Thu Mar 20 17:04:16 CET 2003

Hi,

I added couple new logos based on the two versions done by Ayaka. I did not do them in color especially since Steve is concerned with printing, although I can change that, obviously (don't like working too much with black and white alone :) ).
Same old link: http://www.1000ad.net/marlena/matroskalogos.html
I did not have time to finally do these designs, until last night, sorry for the delay.
I don't really know what to think of it...although I think that Ayaka's logo should be used as he designed it.

- Marlena