[matroska-general] Re: matroska : HTTP/RTP streaming server

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Mar 15 19:21:41 CET 2003

How Tam wrote:

>Chris,
>
>I am sorry to say that I am not able to continue
>participating in this project for a few months due to
>my other obligation.  However, I would like to be
>updated with the latest developement about this
>project.  Should I have available time, I would like
>to get back into this challenging project.
>How Man

Lo How Man,

no problem, once you have your RLIs sorted you're welcome here any time.
I'll drop you a message from time to time, so you're updated about the
progress of the project.

Henry, Amit, this makes one of you project leader of the streaming
server if you're interested in accepting the job ? ;) ....

Regards