[matroska-general] Re: matroska : HTTP/RTP streaming server

How Tam howman at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 18:35:15 CET 2003

Chris,

I am sorry to say that I am not able to continue
participating in this project for a few months due to
my other obligation.  However, I would like to be
updated with the latest developement about this
project.  Should I have available time, I would like
to get back into this challenging project.

How Man