[matroska-general] Re: Howdy

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Mar 12 11:27:50 CET 2003

Hi Maliqua,

finally somebody who's not afraid to use a mailing list ;) ...

Well, you were asking me via email if you could redesign the webpage for
EBML ... well, i would assume that the USF page was the more important
to care about, but on the other hand this page already *HAS* a basic
design made by Blacksun, and i dont know how we will react if we put his
design to the waste :P ... LOL

While EBML is a part ( i.e. the backbone ) of matroska without having a
ML of its own, and all stuff regarding EBML should be discussed here,
note there is a specific ML for USF, being  usf-devel at freelists.org .
The main people for USF are Ludovic 'Blacksun' Vialle and Christophe
'Toff' Paris, and they are also the people in charge if it comes to
decisions about USF's new webdesign. I am copying the USF-devel list on
this email, and i hope they will reply with a comment to the list how
they feel about a new, better webdesign.

If they dont want you to work on that, consider the EBML page as being
assigned to you ;) !

Again, welcome to the team and stay tuned for Blacksun's and Toff's
comments about you making a new webdesing for USF.

Regards

Christian