[matroska-general] Re: Help with website

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Mon Mar 10 22:53:57 CET 2003

Hi Jay,

we can use any help we can get, as we have to make 4 websites alltogether :

http://matroska.org ( assigned : Golddragon )
http://mpc.corecodec.org ( assigned : phase )
http://usf.corecodec.org ( assigned : none )
htttp://ebml.sourceforge.net ( assigned : none )

and logos also

matroska ( assigned : Marlena, Ayaka )
MPC ( assigned : David )
USF ( assigned : none )
EBML : not necessary

and maybe soon websites and logos for these new projects also :

CCI ( Core Codec Interface )
CoreYuv

You see ? Plenty of work :) !! Welcome again Jay, please browse the
existing websites and tell me what site you'd like to work on first.
Also please fire up your newsreader, point your newsserver to
news://news.gmane.org and subscribe to
gmane.comp.multimedia.matroska.general . You will find a couple of
threads there about recent logo and site layouts, any comments are well
appreciated.

Regards

Christian