[matroska-general] Re: On the layout

Marlena Deren marlena at 1000ad.net
Sat Mar 8 20:02:56 CET 2003

Hi,

I checked the layout and it sure got nicer since the last version. Thanks
for putting the sample logo on the green bar, at least now I know what the
dimensions of the logo should be. Speaking of which, per Christian's
request, I am reworking Ayaka's logo, is that OK with him? Did he sign up
for this list? The reason I am asking is because sometimes people don't like
if someone else is playing with their design.
Going back to the site layout, I think that that the left nav could be used
for latest update information or other related sites, but it's up to the
developers to use it for their purpose.

Have a good weekend everyone,

Marlena