[matroska-general] Re: Logos

Marlena Deren Marlena at mail.1000ad.net
Fri Mar 7 16:37:58 CET 2003

Hey,

Based on your comments about other logos, I had a feeling you'd like that one the most :) I did consider B&W and the logo looks better than in the shades of green, but I love color and also thought green was the inofficial color of Matroska :) I can make two identical versions of it, one for the electronic medium and a B&W or a colored one that is suited for printing and looks good on paper. I was not aware of that option before. Actually the other two logos that I would consider for this are Pamel's, which is so extremely bold and full of impact, as well as the logo with bar codes. Pamel's logo screams "graphic design" and has so much potential from a fanstastic 3D looking logo if you extend all of the angles out of the box, a rotating animation, to a paper stamp, you could even create a sculpture based on it a put it in the lobby of your not-for-profit organization when you become one :) Plus it would work well with any solid color+black or solid color+white combination. It
 's a terrific. I am wondering why I missed that one before...

-Marlena