[matroska-general] Re: Logos

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Fri Mar 7 16:09:58 CET 2003

Marlena Deren wrote:

>Hey Liisachan,
>
>That was a one, long email which substituted my morning newspaper :)

:-) !!

>I have a feeling that you are trying to justify Ayaka's logo and his/your involvement as "outsiders" in the Matroska design, but please don't be apologetic about it. No one is embarassed, I don't think, at least I am not and I would not know why we should in the first place, I appreciate everyone's work and the more the better.

Marlena, very well said. Ayaka has no reason at all to feel embarassed,
he was giving excellent input with his logo and we all appreciate that a
lot. It is not said the logo has to come from the 'matroska design team'
if the idea of an 'outsider' is better everybody here will be happy to
make it the official logo.

Now, i have to admit the professionalism of Marlen's logo's struck me
like a lightning ! Jese, these logos look like they cost 1000,- US$
each, at the very minimum !!

What i would like to happen now is the following :

Marlena, could you consider to take Ayaka's base design and interprete
it in your style ?? Am i asking too much ??

Regards