[matroska-general] Re: Logos

Marlena Deren Marlena at mail.1000ad.net
Fri Mar 7 16:10:09 CET 2003

Hey Liisachan,

That was a one, long email which substituted my morning newspaper :)
I have a feeling that you are trying to justify Ayaka's logo and his/your involvement as "outsiders" in the Matroska design, but please don't be apologetic about it. No one is embarassed, I don't think, at least I am not and I would not know why we should in the first place, I appreciate everyone's work and the more the better. I posted my work for the rest of the team to consider and maybe to give anyone else who is designing, an inspiration of incorporating something from any of my stuff into theirs. I am just adding my ideas to the Matroska design think tank :) and by no means trying to elevate my designs above any one else's. I didn't think of an "air carrier logo" at first, but that is a good observation :) I suppose that my work has a bit of a commercial feeling in it. Feel free to add any logo ideas, this is not a beauty paegant :) anything is a valuable idea resource. Ayaka has spent quite an amount of his time and attention on the logo and provided us with multiple v
 ariations of it, all is appreciated and I try to give my feedback to everyone. Also, thanks for collecting all the graphics and posting them all on one page, you have no idea how helpful it is to see it all under one link plus there are few I have not seen before either.

-Marlena