[matroska-general] Announcement : Corecodec Team to release MPC SV7 DirectShow filter with next TCMP RC3 release

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Fri Mar 7 16:03:52 CET 2003

Hi,

i have the pleasure to announce that Christophe 'Toff' Paris was
successful in creating a DirectShow playback filter for MPC ( musepack )
SV7 audio streams. The filter will be released together with the next RC
( Nr. 3 ) of 'The Core Media Player' . Same time MPC files will be added
to the list of supported formats ( extensions ) in the TCMP setup. Most
of the advanced features of TCMP, such as the Nefertiti playlist and the
Dynamic Equalizer were tested with MPC and work fine.

If anybody copied here wants to have a look first and play MPC in
Windows Mediaplayer ( beware !! ;-) ) or TCMP, pls. drop me a short mail.

Best regards

Christian

P.S. JohnV : Are you ok if we announce this on HA.org once RC3 is to be
released ? We could do earlier, if you wanted to.