[matroska-general] Re: Logos

Kimmo kimmo at poispakkoruotsi.com
Fri Mar 7 06:07:42 CET 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marlena Deren" <marlena at 1000ad.net>
To: <matroska-general at freelists.org>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 12:33 AM
Subject: [matroska-general] Logos

> Hey,
>
> I finally posted couple of my logo ideas. They were done before the latest
"Japanese" version. Take a look and let me know what you think and what
works, they are drafts so anything can be changed. I have tons of other
ideas but I don't know whether I should continue working on Matroska or
whether I should move onto the USF project if no one has volunteered yet.
The link for the Matroska logos is:
http://www.1000ad.net/marlena/matroskalogos.html
> (I worked around an idea of an icon of matryoshka which you will find in
one form or another in every one of the logos :)  )

I think the third logo is great, enough "official" and so :)