[matroska-general] Re: Logos

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Fri Mar 7 10:25:27 CET 2003

BTW, among the new logos Liisachan posted on
http://www.faireal.net/matroska/matroska_logo there is a new version of the
original Ayaka one. This is the "Ayaka (middle-narrow)". This time the circle is
"around" the "dolls".

I tend to like it more than the other similar versions. As it's a bit smaller
(and closer to a square) and doesn't look like a horn anymore :) I'm still not
sure I prefer this one to the original one with the circle on the bottom.
Because the circle looks like a limit, a prison. At least it gives more
"importance" to the dolls than previous versions.

So everyone, keep on the good work, we'll finally have something ace.

And yes, matroska is also meant to be educational for all participants. I hope
we can all learn from each others :)