[matroska-general] Logos

Marlena Deren marlena at 1000ad.net
Thu Mar 6 23:33:09 CET 2003

Hey,

I finally posted couple of my logo ideas. They were done before the latest "Japanese" version. Take a look and let me know what you think and what works, they are drafts so anything can be changed. I have tons of other ideas but I don't know whether I should continue working on Matroska or whether I should move onto the USF project if no one has volunteered yet. The link for the Matroska logos is: http://www.1000ad.net/marlena/matroskalogos.html
(I worked around an idea of an icon of matryoshka which you will find in one form or another in every one of the logos :)  )

-Marlena