[matroska-general] Its been a pleasure dudes!

Sly /[RathO.ORG] rathoonline at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:41:04 CET 2003

Hello all,

so i must leave very soon for a 2 months course from end march to end of
may. My course was supppose to begin mid-august...

Im happy to see that people got interested in developping design for
Matroska. (Hey guys, u should at least put my matroska logo that u'll find
on RathO.ORG on the faireal page!).

I wish u the best guys with the Matroska project, ill be back online
somewhere in June, and i hope the container will be ready ;)
Ill come by IRC to say hello tho..

Keep up the good work dudes!

Regards

Sly /[RathO.ORG]