[matroska-general] Re: 1. Any comments from the design Team on the Japanese matroska logosfrom Ayaka ? 2. Anybody interested in looking at logo and webpage forour sister project USF ?

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Thu Mar 6 18:01:38 CET 2003

En réponse à Marlena Deren <Marlena at mail.1000ad.net>:

> Hey,
>
> I took a look at the page with all of the designs and I like all of the
> "outsider's," as Christian had put it :) variations of the logo, among
> others. I give Ayaka credit for making matryoshka not look like a
> bowling pin, which is the problem that I had. I know that I promised to
> post something on Tuesday and have not said anything about it since
> then, but for the past few days I have been editing a film project at
> school and barely was home. However, I have made few variations of the
> logo on the computer and have many more in my sketchbook. So as soon I
> get home and finally shower :), I will post them up and maybe you can
> decide to incorporate something into Ayaka's logo, which I agree, is
> pretty simple but brilliant!

Great ! With more ideas, we could manage to improve it.

The good thing about matroska is that we take our time :) We are not a company
so we have no schedule. If something has to take a long time, it will :) But in
the end it'll be great. And the logo is not an immediate need. It will probably
be with the first tools to produce/render matroska files will appear. Maybe in
april, I don't know.

thx for the sustained contribution :D