[matroska-general] Re: 1. Any comments from the design Team on the Japanese matroska logosfrom Ayaka ? 2. Anybody interested in looking at logo and webpage forour sister project USF ?

Marlena Deren Marlena at mail.1000ad.net
Thu Mar 6 17:56:50 CET 2003

Hey,

I took a look at the page with all of the designs and I like all of the "outsider's," as Christian had put it :) variations of the logo, among others. I give Ayaka credit for making matryoshka not look like a bowling pin, which is the problem that I had. I know that I promised to post something on Tuesday and have not said anything about it since then, but for the past few days I have been editing a film project at school and barely was home. However, I have made few variations of the logo on the computer and have many more in my sketchbook. So as soon I get home and finally shower :), I will post them up and maybe you can decide to incorporate something into Ayaka's logo, which I agree, is pretty simple but brilliant!

- Marlena