[matroska-general] Need help with subtitles translation for Matrix-Reloaded matroska sample file

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Jun 22 17:05:31 CEST 2003

Hi,

i am turning to the supporters of matroska from all around the world,
asking for help.

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=333041#post333041

I posted a support request on Doom9, maybe the biggest coomunity out
there supporting us, and hope to get some response. If you dont have an
account on Doom9, just send me the translation and i will update the
thread, to avoid double work.

For the roadbook :

mf's matrix trailer will not make the starwars sample i planned
redundant, but the starwars sample will follow it later with SSA subs
and several audio streams in it ( as you know our DSF doesnt suport that
yet, so its maybe not good advertising it a lot ;) ) .

Thanks a lot !

Chrsitian