[matroska-general] Re: First fansubber groups making matroska releases : anime-extreme.com

Steven Mingam theo_brendel at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 11:10:24 CEST 2003

errrm, i wouldn't qualify them 'fansubbers' but oh well .... they do narue
no sekai which is not licensed at least ....

I will the first french fansubber to release in matroska then !
(and i've my leechers-matroska pack ready here :
http://breizhbill.baroud.free.fr/-=%20Ishin%20Anime%20Francais%20=-/BillVide
oPack.exe )

3EF5795D.1040006 at matroska.org...