[matroska-general] need sample files

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Jun 19 15:47:59 CEST 2003

Hi guys.

Due to the hot weather, bad karma, not paying my respect to the Eleven
Elder Gods and stuff like that two of my hard drives decided to vanish
in a big *puff* of magic smoke and stopped working on Tuesday. Needless
to say that one of those drives contained my holy sample files, and even
more needless to say that this is the very one drive which I don't have
a backup from.

So I'm turning to my fellow humble humans and ask you to provide me with
some sample files. What I need:

- AVI files with dropped frames but which play perfectly (regarding A/V
  sync),
- multi channel ( > 2) audio files (WAV, AAC, AC3, Vorbis),
- SSA, ASS, both 'normal' files and ones saved in Unicode format,
- some more subtitles (SRT)
- some more AVI files

All files don't have to be large, but should be 'large enough' to 'prove
their point' ;)

If you have such files please upload some to my FTP server:
mosu.no-ip.com, username upload, password only. And please chose a
filename which makes it obvious what's in it ;)

Thanks for your help.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)