[matroska-general] Cancelling the matroska project on sourceforge.net

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Jun 18 08:14:16 CEST 2003

Hi,

recent events with Emmett were showing again that the un-updated status
of the project pages on sourceforge are probably more hurting us than we
think, as corecodec.org is not really well known still.

Now, as Steve has reserved the matroska.free.fr webspace with 100 MB for
us, and the website is aleady fuly loaded from the cc.org CVS server, we
should drive the cancellaton of matroska.sf.net forward. This has to be
done in several steps :

1. Upload recent index.html to cc.org webspace, via FTP ; Pamel
"crispy-skin", can you do this by chance ?

2. Point zoneedit for matroska.org from matroska.sf.net to
matroska.corecodec.org ; I can do this, but it will take 2 days to get
effective

3. Upload all our current software to matroska.free.fr

4. Change all download links on the webpage to the new webspace

5. Ask sf.net admins to cancel matroska.sf.net ; I've done this once for
an old project i had founded, so i know how to do that

Anybody objects ?