[matroska-general] Re: Best matroska Guides online

Liisachan Liisachan at faireal.net
Wed Jun 18 07:42:51 CEST 2003

Christian HJ Wiesner wrote:

>http://ld-anime.faireal.net/
>
>thanks Liisachan :)  ! robux4 was already pointing to your site on IRC
>once, but i guess its worth being mentioned here again.
>
>Christian
>
>http://www.matroska.org

Thank you for your compliment.
That page is just unofficial, and not intended to be an official guide.
It's just a short and easy introduction, especially for fansubbers and
anime fans.

You called it "best guide," but it is not a complete guide at all.
I didnt explain how to mux MKV. I didnt even expalin how you can replay MKV.
I just made a small note to explain why we are looking forward to Matroska,
as a real user, not as a developer.

As you can see, that page is available in 8 languages atm, maybe a few
ohter languages will be added later.
Although it is just a very short introduction, feel free to use these
pages for any purposes, if needed at all.

Liisachan