[matroska-general] mkvtoolnix 0.4.3

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Jun 12 00:50:24 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

I've just released mkvtoolnix v0.4.3. The biggest (visual) change is
perhaps the ability to intelligently split files including segment
linking. If you don't know what that is, then please read the mkvmerge
man page/HTML documentation.

Here's my ChangeLog since the last release:

2003-06-12  Moritz Bunkus  <moritz at bunkus.org>

        * Released v0.4.3.

2003-06-11  Moritz Bunkus  <moritz at bunkus.org>

        * Support for proper linking of segments via the segment
        UIDs. The first and last files created can be manually linked
        to given UIDs.

2003-06-08  Moritz Bunkus  <moritz at bunkus.org>

        * Added support for splitting output files by size or by time
        and limiting the number of output files.

        * Added support for the segment UID/next segment UID/previous
        segment UID.

2003-06-06  Moritz Bunkus  <moritz at bunkus.org>

        * A lot of changes to comply with libmatroska/libebml 0.4.4.

2003-06-03  Moritz Bunkus  <moritz at bunkus.org>

        * Implemented stricter content based file type identification
        for MP3 and AC3 files so that those won't be mis-identified.

2003-05-31  Moritz Bunkus  <moritz at bunkus.org>

        * Some improvements to the mkvinfo GUI (thanks to jcsston for
        the patch/the ideas).

The release can be found at http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/

Please note that the Windows version now comes in two ZIPs: one contains
mkvtoolnix and one contains the cygwin DLLs. The latter ZIP is only
needed once, so you can save a meg on the donwload if you already have
them.

Happy testing.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)