[matroska-general] Re: New website structure

Pamel paul at msn.com
Thu Jun 5 05:48:47 CEST 2003

"Marlena" <isolde_w at yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I thought that you
> have selected Pamel's logo as it was there when I
> checked out the site periodically.

No, I put it there because it had nothing.  We really needed A logo at the
top of the page at the launch last month, so I put that on up there as it
was already made and had the name in the PNG.  (Also it was mine, and I knew
I had the right to use it, and I felt like showing off. ;)

The official logo will most likely be decided by a vote from Doom9.  That
will let us know what people in general like most.

Pamel