[matroska-general] Re: New website structure

Marlena isolde_w at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 16:20:19 CEST 2003

Hi Pamel,

I took a look around last night and just a couple of
small comments:

- In the Technical/Specs, the primary navigation is
lost, and all of the links on the left take you to
pages without any navigation whatsoever. You have to
use the browser's back button. I know that you have a
lot of technical content, wide tables and such, but
maybe you could open those in a new window then? Just
a suggestion.
- Contact section works in the similar way but at
least there is a Home link, and Forums page is also
detached, if you are going to keep a logo on top of
that page, you can use it as a way back to the
homepage.

I would probably move the section-specific links to
the top of the page, and keep the left consistent, or
have that secondary navigation above the common links,
in a different color perhaps.

- On the Links page, the first two MCF links on the
bottom are broken.

- diagram1.png is missing from the Transor API page.

- The Matroska Diagram page has a white background and
not that minty green like the rest of the site, but I
am assuming it's this way because of the wide range of
colors used on that page.

Could you also move the links on the left couple of
pixels to the right, they are sitting right on the
line. Also, how come the font size is that big?

Marlena