[matroska-general] Re: New website structure

Pamel paul at msn.com
Sun Jun 8 02:56:14 CEST 2003

I created a template to base all of the pages off of so that it will be
easier to update in the future, and will have more consistency.  I've copied
all of the old pages into the template, and they are all sitting in CVS now.
Please check them out at:

http://matroska.corecodec.org

Right now everything is being pulled directly out of CVS, except for the
style sheet which is being read from:

http://matroska.sourceforge.net/main.css

Please click around in it to see if you can find any broken links or
inconsistencies.  If you click on the "Home" link it will take you to the
current Matroska homepage, so be aware.

Let me know what you think of it.  The plan was to leave most of the pages
in CVS, but have a few pages, such as the homepage, load from the normal
http directory.  Will this work?  Is there any inherent problem to this?
Who has speed issues?  Does it look okay?  All of the colors and fonts
should be changeable from the main.css.  I thought it would be fun to have
the main.css load from CVS to test different site colors more quickly, but I
think this will be faster for now.

Pamel