[Matroska-general] [Fwd: AW: CHIP Release - Listing of released software]

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Thu Jul 31 20:34:51 CEST 2003

FYI

@ SirElivs : what you think of MKMerger as a name for your GUI ? Can we
release it as an .exe, with mkvmerge statically linked somehow ( i am
dreaming now ) ? Any chance its ready until 4th august ?

@ DaveEL : you have any ides about avs2mkv ? Can it be released ?

@ Gabest : MPC is GNU ? if not, you care sending a 'formless email' to
Markus Mandau about including MPC ?

Thanks guys, comments welcome