[Matroska-general] Changing of the email adresses for our lists, mirrored on gmane.org

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Fri Jul 25 00:09:05 CEST 2003

2nd sending !!

Hi and Greetings,

we have 4 of our mailing lists mirrored by gmane.org, namely

gmane.comp.multimedia.matroska.general = matroska-general at freelists.org
gmane.comp.multimedia.matroska.devel = matroska-devel at freelists.org
gmane.comp.multimedia.matroska.users = matroska-user at freelists.org
gmane.comp.multimedia.matroska.cvs = matroska-cvs at freelists.org

You probably heard what happened to freelists.org, their Computer
central was destroyed by a thunderstorm and they wont be up for a long
time now. We took this as the motivation to create our own mailing lists
on one of our own servers, and we would like to point the gmane.org
mirror to these new email adresses :

matroska-general at lists.matroska.org
matroska-devel at lists.matroska.org
matroska-users at lists.matroska.org
matroska-cvs at lists.matroska.org

Please note that its matroska-user*S* now, while it was matroska-user_
before.

Can you please change the subscription ? the matroska-cvs list
subscription has to be approved by us, this will be done asap after you
send the subscription. To subscribe go here