[Matroska-general] Re: [matroska-devel] Re: mailing lists have moved

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Jul 19 12:52:34 CEST 2003

Pamel wrote:

>"Moritz Bunkus" <moritz at bunkus.org> wrote...
>

>>for those who haven't noticed yet: we have set up new mailing lists at
>>http://lists.matroska.org/
>>I actually just use the gmane interface.  Has it been updated yet?

I have no news from the gmane.org guys ..... sorry .... will bug them
again now.

But as i manually subscribed the old gmane reader client to the new
lists, currently all email going to the new lists are monitored on
gmane.org also ... in fact, gmane.org will currently monitor emails to
both lists into one single newgroup . Only sending email to the new list
via gmane will not work now i guess.