[Matroska-general] OGM open source

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Sat Jul 12 12:42:32 CEST 2003

Hi,

Again I'm sending a message here, hoping people will calm down on the
Doom9 thread. Please don't post anymore in this thread. If you want to
start a comparison, make a webpage stating all that we can do that OGM
can't (the opposite is just one thing : streaming low bitrate over UDP).
But don't use an OGM related thread for that.

This attitude of ours really hurt what we're trying to do : get people
work together and like to work together !

I don't think we'll have troubles getting more users than OGM and soon
we'll do all the nice features that users like about it. So there's no
need to shoot the ambulance (as we say over here)... Please be kind with
OGM ppl, they know for sure it will not be easy for them.