[matroska-general] Re: The story of the end of OpenProjects

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Thu Jan 30 16:08:58 CET 2003

En réponse à John Cannon <spyder482 at yahoo.com>:

> I like the idea too.  But I will still need to connect to Freenode...
> :(

Well, considering the behaviour of the guy and the bad press he's going to have,
I think it won't be long until ppl want another alternative...

And for multimedia, corecodec should be the one !
So let's ask other multimedia projects to move there (with the reason).
But let's first check if corecodec is reliable enough.
http://matroska.org