[matroska-general] FLAC UCI

ChristianHJW christian.hj.wiesner at web.de
Tue Jan 21 00:19:25 CET 2003

FYI :

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?act=ST&f=19&t=5180&s=446e56ef0119e12b
1304550e70cf65aa

      QUOTE (ChristianHJW @ Jan 20 2003 - 06:32 AM)
      3. Steve LHomme was talking to Josh Coalson already about a UCI
interface for FLAC, this conversation can be found on the FLAC-devel mailing
list ( news://gmane.comp.audio.compression.flac.devel ). I dont know if Josh
is still positive towards this interface, now as FLAC is a part of Xiph and
Emmett seems to question both matroska and UCI constantly ( sorry, couldnt
resist ).

I'm OK with it. FLAC is neutral towards containers. I don't have any plans
to personally do anything with UCI right now because I have too much on my
plate but I'm not against someone else doing it.

Regards

Christian

http://matroska.org