[matroska-general] Re: Guys, lets take it easy now with the Ogg/matroska comparison

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Fri Jan 17 09:55:37 CET 2003

Christian HJ Wiesner wrote:
> please, i know you dont like rules and limitations at all, but pls. stop
> this now. If you reply again to Emmetts latest post, whatever you say,
> you will do serious damage to the project.

I see many other ppl replied with more bullshit (except for the matroska
ppl ;) so I don't need to reply anyway.

> Its completely wrong to compare Ogg and matroska while we have nothing
> working to hold against. A finished spec doesnt mean anything for the
> normal user.

Yeah, I know the OGG developpers/creators are just normal user. That may
be the main pb ;)

I think I'll stop by their IRC channel once when I need a little fight
game :)

http://matroska.org