[matroska-general] Announcement : First matroska file creation and editing application, 'matroskadub', is released for alpha testing

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Feb 22 15:57:34 CET 2003

Gentlemen,

i do have the pleasure to announce that Cyrius has given me a first
alpha version of matroskadub for uploading to the alpha testing teams on
corecodec.com and virtualdub.everwicked.com .
The file can be downloaded here :
http://downlaods.matroska.org/VirtualDubMod-Matroska-Alpha.rar

The tool is based on VirtualdubMod, you have to exchange the EXE in a
valid installation folder against this special version to make it work,
get VirtualdubMod from the offical Project page here :
http://sf.net/projects/virtualdubmod , dont forget to load the
'necessary DLLs' also.

There is still a severe memory leak in the library, but we hope to be
able to solve this  soon.

All eyes are on myFUN now about the DShow parser, and mosu for the Linux
muxer :-) !!

Regards