[matroska-general] Re: Developer Access - C porting Team

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Thu Feb 20 17:12:40 CET 2003

Shailesh L Mistry wrote:
> Hi Christian,
> I have set up xchat but the latest version crashes for me so I am stuck with
> 1.8.11
> I am in the uk, which zone are you guys in?

raghav : GMT+5 ( India )
BlackSun : GMT +3 ( Reunion Island )
robux4, Cyrius, Mosu, myFUN, Frank Klemm, Belgabor, md' , BBB, David,
ChristianHJW : GMT+1 ( CET )
shelly : GMT ( UK )
Rath0, Pamel : GMT-5 ( USA, East Coast )
spyder : GMT-6 ( USA, middle of nowhere :P )
Milkman.Dan : GMT-6 ?
animesh, how tam : GMT-7/8  ?  ( USA, WestCoast )
santiago ?

I hope i didnt forget anybody, if so please forgive me, sourceforge is
down ( again ) so i cant access the dev list to look it up.

> that was one of the first things I did but I don't see all the messages at
> the moment. I may have to re-subscribe.
> Shelly.

As a very good alternative you may fire up your newsreader, enter
news.gmane.org as newsserver and subscribe to the

gmane.comp.multimedia.matroska.xxx

newsgroups. This NNTP interface is a great thing, its a perfect mail
archive accessible via newsreader ( all the old emails are in there )
and does allow you not only to read the mails to the lists, but you can
also reply to them by simply replying to the newsgroup. For the very
first post to a specific list it will send you an authentication email
you have to reply to, as a kind of spam protection.