[matroska-general] Re: Message to the C porting team

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Feb 18 21:04:15 CET 2003

Shailesh L Mistry wrote:
> Hi Mosu,
>

>>>Animesh wrote :
>>>Or do we have any utility which would write Matroska files with known
>
> elements
>

>>Mosu wrote :
>>Only for Linux so far, and it's not really usable ;)
>

> Do you have a guess for when this will be finished?
> Any plans for porting it to windows? Do you need a hand for this?

The original code is all done on Windows :)
You can get the code from CVS and compile it with MSVC++6 or with Cygwin
(using the cygwin makefile or the linux makefile).

src/tests/mux/test6.cpp example creates a valid EBML/matroska file.
src/tests/mux/test8.cpp example parses this EBML/matroska file.

If you need just a test file we can send one to you (or get the ones
from Mosu which are hopefully correct ;)