[matroska-general] Re: Message to the C porting team

Shailesh L Mistry shailesh.mistry at milan.eclipse.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 18:32:09 CET 2003

Hi Animesh,

>while Sailesh has not been able to get in touch with me or santiago,..

Apologies for not getting in touch, I misread the last email from Christian,
I was waiting for your email to tell me what needs doing first. I have been
in touch with Christian just to say that I could not access the old email
archive but I am starting to work my way through them now via the news
reader.

As for my C, I have been doing C commercially for the last 6 years, with
another 8 years previously in academia so just say the word and we can jump
in on the coding. I have downloaded the latest source but I am unsure what
parts (or is it all) that needs converting to C?

I look forward to working with you all.

Shelly

http://matroska.org