[matroska-general] Re: To the new Team members of Matroska

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Feb 13 15:15:07 CET 2003

Hi.

> - Muxing tool for Linux : Moritz Bunkus will look at that once the
> - lib has either a C API or is ported to C

Well, I'll write the 'matroskatools' or whatever I'll call them in C++
as well. So a C API is not necessarily required for me to start working
on it. But as long as mplayer cannot play back those files I have to
use a Windows machine for that ;)

> - mplayer playback patch : Moritz also :) !

Here's where I need that C API. On the other hand I might just write a
C++ demultiplexer and use it only privately so that I can avoid having
to run two computers at the same time (see above).

In short: I'll probably start working on the sources this weekend.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)
http://matroska.org