[matroska-general] Re: file check/repair tool

John Cannon spyder482 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 15 00:50:51 CET 2003

I am working tonight on finishing up the missing and buggy portions of  the
EBML code.  I prefer NetBeans for a Java IDE.  I have some experience with
JMF that you may find useful.  It's not really hard.  Much simpler than
DirectShow for example.  Anyway, I will contact you with the code later once
I have finished it up a little.  You should join IRC and talk to me.  Maybe
we could work on the implementation together.

Spyder

http://matroska.org