[matroska-general] Fwd: [Fwd: RE: matroska : Help with website]

Cyrius suiryc at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 00:38:39 CET 2003

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: matroska : Help with website
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:26:18 -0800
From: Sekxx <sekxx at users.sourceforge.net>
To: christianhjw at users.sourceforge.net
CC: <sekxx at users.sourceforge.net>

I'm not a webdesigner but I'm pretty good at
php/mysql, if
matroska.org is hosted on a server that allow
php/mysql, here
is what I can do:
--Templated website (So that a real webdesigner can do
the
design)
--Dynamique website(Everything that you want) exemple:
----Multilingual website, based on *.txt files so
everybody can
translate it (and correct my 'stincky' english)
----Users(login...) support.
----Download/upload support.
+ If I do this (very little) part of the project, all
the real guru
coder (what i'm not) can work on matroska itself
instead of
spending time on webdeveloppement.

SeKxX. (faux.rhum at laposte.net)