[matroska-general] Re: matroska : Help with website

Christian HJ Wiesner christian.hj.wiesner at web.de
Wed Feb 12 00:18:34 CET 2003

Hi Sekxx,

we dont plan to use any php on our website, just plain and simple, but
good looking HTML.

But what we were interested in was an automatic update of our specs site
from the CVS tree of the specs ( doxygen format ). Is this somethig that
you could be interested in ? Its not trivial though ;) ...

Christian

http://matroska.org