[matroska-general] Re: matroska : file check/repair tool

Christian HJ Wiesner christian.hj.wiesner at web.de
Tue Feb 11 23:41:08 CET 2003

Hi aymen,

you are more than welcome in our team if you want to join us. We are
currently in the process of finishing our basic I/O library called
'libmatroska', being the basis of the container and written in C++ .

The tasks you are interested in doing is being coordinated by our team
member John 'spyder' Cannon, living in the US. There has been no
decision on what language to use, John can do java, C and C++ . If the
time zone difference would be a problem for you than Steve 'robux4'
LHomme could be the man to talk to, he is our chief developer and
project admin.

What languages are you experienced with ? Is it possible for you to load
the specs from our website http://matroska.org and have a first look at
them ? The sources are on http://sf.net/projects/matroska , you can use
annoncvs to get them until i could add you to our dev list.

Please visit us on our IRC channel irc.corecodec.com #matroska

Best regards

Christian

http://matroska.org