[matroska-general] Re: Making USF subtitles

ChristianHJW chris at wiesneronline.net
Tue Feb 11 06:27:33 CET 2003

Hi Kimmo,

i heard gabest is looking at adding USF support for VobSub, but havent heard
from him lately about it. Also our team member spyder started to look at
sub2usf using C, but told me he had stopped frustrated recently, and will do
it in Java now ( je is a java wizzard ;) ).

And no, currently USF has no lossless mode AFAIK ( .bmp , .png ) but i was
requesting this as an additional profile from the USF developers, for those
people that dont want to use OCR.

Regards

Christian