[matroska-general] Re: MPC opensource project founded on corecodec.org

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Mon Feb 3 18:25:48 CET 2003

En réponse à ChristianHJW <christian.hj.wiesner at web.de>:

> 1. Webboard. Normally it is in the scope of the corecodec community
> supplies to have a dedicated webforum for every opensource project
> hosted on Corecodec. However, as there already is a very well working
> MPC section on hydrogenaudio, and with respect to the very friendly and
> cooperative relations the Corecodec team has with the admins of this
> community, it may be worth considering to not follow the corecodec
> policy here and use the HA.org forums instead.

I think that HA must keep their MPC forums (of course !). The forum on CC will
probably be more technical, as it will be in direct connection with the
developpers (at least me).

> 2. Mailing Lists : I am not aware of any MLs for MPC. If there are any,
> pls. point me to these lists so i can announce them on the MPC project
> homepage. Else i suggest creating
>
> mpc-devel at freelists.org
> mpc-general at freelists.org
>
> for now. This should be enough, if we fell we need more we can do later.

I think there should be a corecodec-announce list somewhere
(corecodec-announce at corecodec.org ?). To inform people of events related to
CoreCodec and projects hosted there.

> 3. Project Admins/Members :
>
> Frank, Steve, can you please go to corecodec.org by time and register an
> account there, so i can add you to the project admins. If anybody else
> feels he wants to be added as dev or admin, pls. reply here ( Case ?
> ).

I am registered robUx4 on corecodec.org.

bye
http://matroska.org