[Matroska-general] Re: Matroska in closed source products

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Dec 13 17:29:00 CET 2003

Hi Hauke,

just wanted to inform you that after serious discussion, it seems the
main author of libmatroska, Steve Lhomme, doesnt want to go the L-GPL
way for the main lib that quickly.

For this reason, i recommend you look at BBB 's C library instead, it
should work for most playback aspects already. If you need a link to the
source again, gimme a shout.

Christian
matroska project admin