[Matroska-general] New sample files uploaded

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at wiesneronline.net
Mon Dec 1 10:48:19 CET 2003

Moritz Bunkus wrote:

>>The FTP server of free.fr is i a big riddle to me .... maybe i am just
>>too impatient :P
>>

>It's entirely possible that although the files are deleted instantly
>the free space is not updated instantly. Wait a couple of hours, try
>again.

Thats what i did already, i am trying since 2 AM last night, makes 9
hours meanwhile, but to no avail :-/ ...

The strange thing is, if i connect with my FTP client it says some thing
like 'quota : '27,000,000.0000 octet used out of 100 MO' . I assume MO
is MegaOctet, and this means that only 27 MB from 100 MB are being used.
I'd appreciate any help on this ....