[Matroska-general] mkvtoolnix 0.6.5

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Aug 29 09:55:08 CEST 2003

Heya,

Right after the release of 0.6.4 some bugs were discovered. I've fixed
them, and I think that this warrants a new release. Hopefully the last
bug fix release for the next couple of weeks ;)

The links, as always:
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/win32/mkvtoolnix-0.6.5.zip

I suggest that all people who either use Unicode or RealMedia files
upgrade to this release. Ok, the others should do that as well ;)

Here's the ChangeLog:

2003-08-28  Moritz Bunkus  <moritz at bunkus.org>

        * mkvmerge: On Windows the 'isspace()' function used to trim
        leading and trailing white spaces from tags considered some parts
        of valid UTF-8 character sequences to be white spaces as
        well. Fixed by replacing 'isspace()' with 'isblank()'. Reported
        by Liisachan.

        * mkvmerge: Support for chosing the charset and language used in
        simple chapter files. Suggestion by Liisachan.

        * Rewrote the UTF-8 conversion routines. They should now handle
        U+8000 characters correctly. Reported by Liisachan.

        * mkvmerge: Real reader: For RV40 the actual dimensions were also
        used for the aspect ratio/display dimensions. This has been fixed:
        the actual dimensions are used for PixelWidth/PixelHeight, the
        dimensions stored in the RM container are used for the aspect
        ratio/DisplayWidth & DisplayHeight. Reported by Karl Lillevold.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)