[Matroska-general] mkvtoolnix 0.6.3 released
moritz at bunkus.org
Wed Aug 20 23:33:34 CEST 2003
I'm in the process of releasing 0.6.3 which is another bug fix
release. A lot of fixes all over the place, but HE-AAC / AAC+ / SBR AAC
is now officially supported - but ONLY MANUALL! Read the ChangeLog
entries and the documentation, please.
Here's the ChangeLog since the last release:
2003-08-20 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Released v0.6.3.
* mkvmerge: The Real reader accepts incomplete video packets and
tries to re-assemble them instead of aborting with 'die: len !=
2003-08-18 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: Implemented a switch that has to be used for SBR AAC /
AAC+ / HE-AAC if the source file is an AAC file and the AAC file
contains SBR AAC data (no automatic detection possible in this case!).
2003-08-14 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: Low bitrate AC3 tracks from Real's DNET are identified
as A_AC3/BSID9 or A_AC3/BSID10.
* mkvmerge: The RealMedia reader takes the number of packets into
account when reading which results in better end-of-file detection.
2003-08-12 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Windows versions: Fixed a bug with files bigger than 2GB not
being recognized. The accompanying error message was "File NAME
has unknown type. Please have a look at the supported file
* all tools: Fixed a bug which would only allow Matroska files up
to 4GB to be read. The accompanying error message was "No segment
found" or something similar.
* mkvinfo: Unknown elements are properly skipped now.
2003-08-11 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: For RV40 (RealVideo 9) the actual video dimensions are
decoded from the first video frame.
The files are available on http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/
Please note that the Win32 build is still compiling, but it should be up
around midnight CET.
Have fun :)
==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)
More information about the Matroska-general